We spent many hours on research to finding admiral electric dryer shuts off, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best admiral electric dryer shuts off, you should not miss this article. admiral electric dryer shuts off coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 admiral electric dryer shuts off by our suggestions
765 reviews analysed
1. 279838 & 279816 Dryer Heating Element With Dryer Thermostat Kit by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer
- MODEL NUMBER: 279838 & 279816 Dryer Heating Element With Dryer Thermostat Kit
- FULL KIT SET: Include a 279838 Heating Element and a 279816 Thermostat Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand( Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, KitchenAid, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no quest
– 279838 Dryer Heating Element
Replaces part number: 279837, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237
– 279816 Dryer Thermostat Kit
Replaces part number: 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244
Fixes the following symptoms:
Takes too long to dry
Will Not Start
No heat or not enough heat
Will not shut off
Count on our 3387747 & 279973 Dryer Heating Element and Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. 279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
3. 279973 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit Replacement part by DR Quality Parts – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer – Replaces 279973, 3391913, 8318314, AP3094323
- REPLACES Part Number: 279973 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit Replacement
- FULL KIT : Includes High limit thermostat and thermal fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL – Exact fit makes for easy install on majority of name brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Inglis) and replaces part numbers 279973, 3391913, 8318314, AP3094323
- HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE – The fuse is made of high quality material and tested
- COMPATIBILITY GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
4. 3387134 & 3392519 & 3977767 & 3977393 Dryer Thermostat and Thermal Fuse Kit by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers
- MODEL NUMBER: 3387134 & 3392519 & 3977767 & 3977393 Dryer Thermostat and Thermal Fuse Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Roper, Crosley, Inglis, Estate, Amana, KitchenAid, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- FULL KIT SET: Includes 1 x 3387134 Thermostat, 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse, 1 x 3977767 Thermostat and 1 x 3977393 Thermal Cut-Off Kit
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
5. 3387134 High-Limit Thermostat 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch 3977767 Cycling Thermostat by Sumnew Tech Replacement For Whirlpool & Kenmore Clothes Dryers
- 【Professional Problem Solving】– Don’t worry, find your replaces part number, we can solve the dryer failure。 3387134 replaces number. :306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP · 3392519 replaces number: 3388651694 511800-05, WP3392519VP replaces part numbers:3399693,WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078 3977393 replaces number： NP279816、3399848, PS334299, AP3094244, WP3977393 EAP334299, 400-218716 3977767 replaces number：NP279816,3399848,PS334299,AP3094244,WP3977393 EAP334299,400 – 218716
- 【Extensive Coverage】 –We can compatible with most quality brands ( Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef Clothes Dryers).
- 【Installation Instructions】 –A thermal fuse is a disposable item that must be replaced with a new one when it is blown once The thermostat can be changed in the following cases: no heat or insufficient heat
- it takes too long to dry
- it is turned off too quickly
- it does not start
- it is too hot
- the timer does not advance.If you like DIY, it can bring you fun, and it is quite easy to replace the hot fuse.If you do not replace your own, your local appliance repair shop can do it for you!
- 【High Quality】 — We are a professional accessories manufacturers, our products meet OEM standards, the use of high-quality materials manufacturing, replacement parts after a number of process inspection, quality assurance
- 【Refund Guarantee】 — Do not spend hundreds of dollars to replace the dryer, high-quality accessories save you time and money,any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for replacement or full refund, there is no problem。Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！
· Brand：Sumnew Tech
· Condition：100% New
· Package list:
1PC 3977767 Dryer Thermostat
1PC 3387134 Dryer Thermostat
1PC 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse
1PC 3977393 Dryer Thermal Fuse
· 3387134 High limit thermostat — when the cycle thermostat temperature failure, the temperature can not be adjusted, when the temperature reaches 155 degrees Celsius, the high limit thermostat will cut off the current.
· 3392519 The dryer thermal fuse USES the dryer as a safety mechanism that prevents current from flowing to the motor circuit when the dryer overheats.The hot fuse is disposable and cannot be reused. When your dry thermal fuse helps you solve the high temperature risk, please replace it in time。 We recommend that you check the vent before replacing it. Clogged dryer vent can cause fuse damage
· 3977393 Tthermal cut-off switch safety assembly is 309F, Compatible if your existing fuse is 325F.
· 3977767 Cycling Thermostat-· It acts as as safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. Once the dryer temperature reaches 221 degrees Farenheit, this piece will shut down power to the heating element until it drops by 80 degrees Farenheit.
· If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section。 At the same time, we suggest that you can disassemble the machine and check the model before purchasing accessories. Wish you a happy life.
6. 4-piece dryer compatible with Samsung dryer Heater element (DC47-00019A) Thermal fuse (DC96-00887A and DC47-00016A) Thermostat (DC47-00018A) Thermal cut-off fuse and thermostat kit
- Replaceable model: DC47-00019A heating element can be used to replace the following digital components, such as 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 11855561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A
- Scope of application: 4 pieces of dryer substitutes are especially suitable for Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper dryers
- Your choice: The length of the heating wire is 25% longer than other common dryer replacement parts. The dryer heater replacement kit is made of high-quality materials (metal or stainless steel), tested and has a long service life. The quality you can trust !
- Note: These dryer replacement parts are compatible spare parts (non-original) and the brand names mentioned above and any associated model names are only used to demonstrate compatibility.
- After-sales guarantee: 100% refund guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, do not ask any questions. Happy customers give 4 sets of high rating, your purchase is no The risk brand. The brand team always provides a one-year warranty.
7. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Kit & 279973 3392519 Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit Premium Replacement by Canamax – Compatible with Whirlpool Kenmore Dryers
- ✅ FULL KIT SET: 1 x 3387747 Dryer Heating Element, 1 x 279973 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit, 1 x 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse, 1 x 279816 Dryer Thermal Cut-off Kit.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: These replacement parts are made of high quality strong materials and well-tested by the manufacturer to ensure the best performance for your dryer – Ensure high temperature resistance and perfectly replaces orginal parts
- ✅ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Works with most brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore,Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Estate, Inglis, etc.)
- ✅ REPLACEABLE PART NUMBERS: ▶ The 3387747 replaces WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597 ▶ The 279816 replaces 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, 279816, N197 ▶ The 279973 replaces 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323 ▶ The 3392519 replaces 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005, WP3392519VP
- 3388651694, 511800-05, AP3132867, 2986, AH345113, EA345113, PS345113
- ✅ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Get risk free purchases with our LIFETIME WARRANTY. In case our product doesn’t serve your purpose, we will offer you a FULL refund with no questions asked.
8. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer
- MODEL NUMBER: WP3392519 | 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.) and replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
9. 279973 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat, 8577274 Dryer Thermistor and 3392519 Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryers
- High compatibility: Suitable for most top brands of dryer (Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Inglis) and replaces part no. is 8577274, AP3919451, PS993287, 3390292, 3392519, 3388651.
- 279973: 279973 dryer thermostat & thermal cut off fuse kit replaces part numbers 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AH334387, AP3094323, EA334387, and PS334387.
- 8577274: 8577274 dryer thermistor replaces part numbers 8577274, 3390292, 3406294, 3976615, 772546, AP3919451, AP6013514, ER8577274, PS993287, and PS11746740.
- 3392519: 3392519 thermal fuse replaces part numbers 3392519 WP3392519 3388651 694511 80005 ET401 G4AP0500 3392519 PS11741460 AP6008325 2986 EAP11741460
- 100% money back guarantee: The replacement parts are made of durable high quality materials and have been strictly tested. Suitable for OEM standards! Warranty exceeding OEM requirements – for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you can ask for replacement or a full refund.
10. 279769 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Kit, 3387134 Dryer Thermostat and 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryer Replaces 3977394 3390291 PS345113 AP6008325
- YMD Parts Manufacture LLC are professional parts replacement company
- Package includes 1 PC 279769 dryer thermal fuse kit, 1 PC 3387134 dryer thermostat and 1 PC 3392519 dryer thermal fuse
- 279769 dryer thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers: 3389946, 3398671, 3977394, 695563, ap3094224, 3390291.
- High quality save your time and your money
- YMD Parts providing 12 months worry-free warranty and friendly customer service for any quality problems
The 279769 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Kit replacement includes one high limit thermostat with a limit of 248 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse with a limit of 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
The thermostat and fuse help prevent the dryer from overheating.
Replaces part number: 2004, 279548, 2796769, 279769VP, 2821, 3387812, 3389946, 3398671, 3977394, 695563, 80001, AP3094224.
The 3387134 Dryer Thermostat made to fit a variety of Whirlpool clothes dryers.
May also fit other makes and models of clothes dryers.
Dryer cycling thermostat with internal bias heater.
Opens at 155F, closes at 130F.
3387134 thermostat Replaces part numbers AP3131939, PS344510, ET187, 3387139, 3387135
The 3392519 dryer thermal fuse is used indryers as a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats.
This replacement part features two 3/16 inch terminals, and is sold individually.
When this fuse is faulty, your dryer will not start or it will not heat properly.
This is a one-time fuse, meaning it cannot be re-set.
It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals.
It attaches to the blower wheel housing.
Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents.
We recommend checking to make sure all of the vents are clear when you perform this repair.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Admiral Electric Dryer Shuts Off for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!