Finding your suitable readers for farberware model 510762 k cup coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for farberware model 510762 k cup coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
832 reviews analysed
1. Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- Brews great-tasting coffee-rich, hot, and flavorful
- Makes 2 to 12 cups of coffee as fast as a cup a minute, then keeps it piping hot automatically
- Easy-pour spout and traditional design provide elegant coffee service anytime
- Luxurious stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and lasting beauty
- Made of durable stainless steel including the filter basket and perk tube
- Signal light indicates when coffee is ready to serve
Made from luxurious stainless steel. Makes 4 to 12 cups of rich, flavorful coffee automatically; a cup a minute. Signal light tells when coffee is ready to serve. Attractive, traditional styling – ideal for table service. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
One of the most comforting sounds in the world is the bubbling of a coffee percolator at work. And then comes the toasty aroma–it makes for a perfect morning. Percolators have come back to home kitchens, and the Presto 12-cup stainless steel coffee maker is a prime example. Its elegant, hotel-style design brings a touch of luxury to what is for many a daily pleasure.
This coffee maker brews up to twelve cups of coffee at a cup-a-minute rate, which it then keeps at a constant, piping-hot serving temperature. An indicator light in the base announces when the coffee is ready. The inner fixtures–the filter basket and perk tube–are also made of stainless steel, rather than the more common (and less durable) aluminum. The power cord is removable to make storage simple.
Before cleaning the coffee maker, unplug the unit and allow it to cool completely. Wash the coffee maker with warm, sudsy water and dry it thoroughly; it is not immersible. To preserve the gloss of the stainless steel, do not use steel wool or harsh, abrasive cleansers. The perk spout and filter basket can be cleaned with a brush or pipe cleaner. If necessary, coffee stain remover can be used periodically on the interior surface. The coffee maker measures 10 by 5 by 13 inches (including handle, lid, and spout). Presto guarantees this product with a one-year limited warranty. A simple instruction sheet is enclosed. –Garland Withers
2. Farberware 50124 Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
Brewing coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Cup Yosemite Stovetop Percolator is ready to brew four to eight cups of your favorite blends. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this percolator continues that tradition for a new generation. The heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch and the sleek and traditional look fits in with any kitchen decor. A comfortable handle with iconic styling offers a confident grasp and is designed to provide a balanced grip while pouring delicious French roasts or flavored coffee blends. A non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes. And, with a permanent filter basket, there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters. A tight-fitting lid seals in heat and the sturdy, see-through plastic knob lets you know when percolating begins. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, this percolator makes a great addition to any of the Farberware collections.
Get back to basics, and enjoy more flavorful coffee, using the Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Cup Stovetop Percolator.
At the first morning sip you’ll say, “Forget the espresso maker!” True connoisseurs know that the best coffee comes from a freshly percolated pot. This classic stainless steel model will provide long lasting beauty. Why not start an ‘old tradition’ with Sunday morning coffee in bed?
3. Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-Cup carafe side. Features programmable timer, auto Pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs. Each brewerhas its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility. The Hamilton Beach flexbrew 2-way Coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple Coffee drinkers.Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
4. Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- The convenience of a single cup coffee maker without the high cost!
- Compact design lets you take it anywhere – home, work, school, travel or camping
- Heat water, fill reservoir with hot water from tea kettle or place filled reservoir in microwave and heat
- Assemble, place K-Cup pack in base, attach the water reservoir and pump
- Brew and enjoy!
- Place assembled coffee maker on top of your favorite coffee mug or cup and pump water through K-Cup pack to brew
- The convenience of a single cup coffee maker without the high cost!^Compact design lets you take it anywhere – home, work, school, travel or camping^Heat water, fill reservoir with hot water from tea kettle or place filled reservoir in microwave and heat^Assemble, place Single serve pack for the Keurig K-Cup Brewer pack in base, attach the water reservoir and pump
- Brew and enjoy!^Place assembled coffee maker on top of your favorite coffee mug or cup and pump water through Single serve pack for the Keurig K-Cup Brewer pack to brew
Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker
5. AmazonBasics Single Serve Capsule Coffee Maker, Red
- Single-serve capsule coffee maker
- Compatible with standard k-pods pods including brands such as Starbucks, Green Mountain, Lipton, and more
- Makes hot coffee quickly and easily without the complicated process of a drip coffee maker
- Makes a single 8 ounce or 10 ounce cup of coffee per pod
- Removable capsule holder, drip tray, and water tank for easy cleaning
- includes auto-shut off feature
- Compact design is perfect for small spaces
- easy to store or travel with
An Amazon Brand
6. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
7. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
8. Hamilton Beach 49969 Single-Serve Coffee Maker for Grounds and Pod Packs and Fits a Travel Mug
Have a piping hot cup of coffee in minutes with the Proctor Ilex Single-Serve Plus Coffee Maker. The flexible design makes it compatible with any single-serve pack, but it also gives you the option to use your favorite ground coffee. And the removable cup rest lets you brew up to 14 oz. into your own cup or travel mug.
9. Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker Brews in 30 Seconds Compatible with K-Cup Pods, Grounds & Loose-Leaf Tea w/Reusable Filter, Compact 14 oz, Black/Stainless Steel, Mug Not Included
- FAST BREW TIME: With this single serve coffee maker, you can get fresh coffee at home in 30 seconds from start-to-brew! Depending on your preference, you can experiment with less water for a bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste.
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy coffee house quality, fresher and faster with this powerful yet compact 950-Watt coffee maker. With the one-touch operation you can quickly brew up to 14 oz. of coffee, consistently at the perfect temperature.
- K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Have your cup of joe how you want it with ultimate versatility to select K-Cups or fresh coffee grounds. Includes reusable filter for use with coffee grounds and loose-leaf tea. Prevent mineral build up by using the self-cleaning feature.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Narrow profile fits and stores anywhere and can be used to brew coffee on vacations or trips, in dorms, offices, or any size kitchen. Tall enough to use with most 14 oz. travel mugs, you can quickly brew your favorite hot beverages on-the-go!
- RJ14-UB ASSURANCES: CETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. Power Source: 120 Volts
With the InstaCoffee Single-Serve Coffee Maker, brewing up a piping hot cup of coffee is as easy as pour, push and go. Make fresh coffee in 30 seconds, exactly how you like it – this brewer can be used with K-Cups or your own freshly ground roast using the included filter. The sleek, compact design takes up little counter space and can be stored easily, making it the perfect coffee machine for any size kitchen, dorm, office desk, or hotel room. Break out your favorite travel mug! This personal coffee maker is designed to fit most 14 oz. travel mugs – great for frequent travelers and morning commutes. (Travel cup is not included with the coffee maker.) The InstaCoffee is equipped with a self-cleaning mode, making it easy to prevent and remove mineral build-up. The rubber drip tray is removable for easy cleaning between uses. To learn more about your product and how to use it, read the User Guide in full. K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. The Chefman InstaCoffee is not affiliated with or sponsored by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
10. Stansport Aluminum Percolator Coffee Pot
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Farberware Model 510762 K Cup Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!