839 reviews analysed
1. Poulan Pro PPBV25, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 450 CFM 230 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum
Equipped with a 25cc 2-cycle engine, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 gas-powered blower has a fuel-enriched carburetor and spring-assisted starting system. Capable of 450 CFM airflow and 230 MPH air speed, it’s ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, and other stubborn debris. With cruise control, trigger-operated variable speed control, reduced vibration technology, and comfortable, soft-grip handle, this lightweight, vacuum-capable blower is powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use.
2. Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower with Vacuum Accessory
- 2-IN-1 BLOWER VAC: Great for blowing and vacuuming up debris during yard clean up!
- 2-CYCLE GAS ENGINE: High velocity engine moves air at 205 mph in volumes up to 450 cfm displacing larger debris more effectively and increasing efficiency.
- 10-to-1 DEBRIS REDUCTION RATIO: Vacuum significantly reduces the size of leaves and other debris meaning the bag requires less frequent emptying and waste will be more compact for disposal.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Spring-assisted coil reduces the effort required to pull start the machine.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable throttle with cruise control allows the operator to choose the force of the airstream and let the throttle finger rest.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: Over mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration.
Blast and bag with one versatile leaf blower/vacuum. The Remington RM2BV Ambush is designed to corral, vacuum, and bag leaves and debris with ease and efficiency. The Ambush’s 205 mph gas powered air speed and 450 cfm air volume corners yard clutter and its 16-to-1 debris reduction. This leaf blower and vacuum is equipped with QuickStart technology, which makes starting the blower easy and effortless. The variable throttle with cruise control provides greater control for the user. The Ambush’s extended nozzle reaches the ground for easy operation without bending. The Remington RM2BV is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
3. BLACK+DECKER BV6000 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3-in-1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight- 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy-duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Easy-change between vacuum and blower. Includes Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, EZ-Empty reusable collection bag and Concentrator
- Air Speed: 180/250 mph
- Bag: 1.5 Bushels
- Decibels: 68 dBA
- Included Components: BV6000, 2 Disposable Bags, Diffuser for use with Disposable Bags, Detachable Shoulder Strap, Concentrator, Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, Reusable Bag Assembly
- Mulch Ratio: 16:1
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Blower Vac
4. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included
- Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine – Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
Toro’s highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus added time-saving and leaf shredding performance. Includes the patented shreds-all shred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than 1/2 inch. An oscillating nozzle kit is also included. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist. Includes: main blower tube – for dry leaves; power insert – for wet, heavy leaves; concentrator – use in corners and crevices; cord storage hook – store the cord by wrapping it around storage hook; bottom-zip vacuum bag (may be used for easy storage of all blower/vac components). Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
5. Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum – 952711902
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 470 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- 16:1 MULCHING: Mulching capable when using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling. Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle – 11.1 m/s²
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
Perfect for professional landscape contractors as well as homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, the gas-powered, lightweight Husqvarna 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. It comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. It’s also been named “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest. item is non-returnable.
so the machine starts quickly with
minimum effort (see larger image).
optimum comfort (see larger image).
Powerful Motor for Robust Blowing Power
With its 1.1-horsepower, two-cycle engine and maximum power speed of 8,000 RPM, this blower is able to generate wind speeds up to 170 miles per hour–enough to blow away even the most stubborn yard waste. It is also fuel-efficient, with a fuel consumption rate of 575 g/kWh. Its high-volume 16.91-ounce tank can sustain hours of use. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate your blower’s speed.
Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue
Weighing only 9.6 pounds, the Husqvarna 125BVx is lightweight and easy to handle and maneuver. For further convenience, the fan housing has been engineered so the air stream is directly in line with the handle. This helps minimize rotational force on your wrist, so you won’t have to worry about sore joints during long periods of use.
The blowing tube is fully adjustable, allowing you to optimize its length for different jobs around the yard. Also, the stop switch also automatically returns to the “on” position, which makes starting the blower easy.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
And with Husqvarna’s Smart Start, the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort–with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Other features include an easily adjustable soft-grip handle, intuitively gathered controls, and an air purge function that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting. It’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
capability (see larger image).
The 125BVx is capable of functioning as a lawn vacuum and comes with a vac bag for collecting debris in vacuum mode. When using the vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
What’s in the Box
Husqvarna 125BVx gas-powered blower, vac kit, harness, 2 nozzles (round and flat), and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna’s range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it’s easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world’s oldest companies.
6. Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
The Poulan Pro 48cc backpack blower delivers high power & excellent blowing force to handle cleanup of leaves & yd. Debris.
7. Makita BHX2500CA 24.5 cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Blower
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine. Crank Case Capacity : 2.7 ounce
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations.Fuel tank capacity : 17.7 ounce
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A).Long Nozzle (665-95009-00).Round End Nozzle (665-95010-00).Tool Kit (690-90590-00)
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.).Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible.Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
- Fuel efficient 4-stroke engine – up to 60% fuel cost savings
- Quick start – low compression engine for easy starting
- Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance
- 2 years on emissions related parts, 1 year on all other components
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Leaf Blower Vacuum Mulcher for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!