865 reviews analysed
1. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
2. AIICIOO [Upgrade Version Under Tank Heater Reptile Heating Pad Ideal for Hermit Crab Terrarium
- ✔ [UPGRADED VERSION] – Hermit crab heater upgraded adhesive material is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- ✔ Under tank heater ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperature reptilian species. It’s also great for amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums.
- ✔ Reptile heat mat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- ✔ Snake heating pas solid state nichrome heating wire and durable construction make it easier to clean and wipe. Low wattage heaters provide gentle and uniform heats without hot spots and energy efficient
- ✔ Lizard heating pad recommended for size: 8” x 6”
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Power: 8 watt
- Recommend for Medium 30-40 Gal Size. With 1 Year Manufacture Warranty. Please read instructions carefully before using.
3. Fluker’s 66021 Heat Mat, 4-watt (4" x 5"Inch)
Fluker’s Hermit Headquarters has an easy-to-use heating mat for Hermit Crabs that keeps your Hermit Crab at a stable temperature. This heating mat is 4 watts and made with durable construction in order to provide uniform, evenly distributed heat. For use outside your pet’s enclosure. Since hermit crabs require deep sand substrate, do not mount heat mat below enclosure. Mounting below enclosure can cause heat buildup which can damage your enclosure or create a fire hazard. Side mounting is recommended for enclosures to allow proper ventilation and also allows heat to penetrate into your pet’s enclosure.
4. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
5. AIICIOO Digital Thermostat Reptile Heating Pad – Hermit Crab Heater with Temperature Control 8 Watt Heat Source for Reptiles Terrarium
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time.
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- MOUNTING – Reptile heat mat with thermostat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- SIMPLY SET UP – Heat mat thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display of seedling heat mat thermostat available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Hermit Crab Heater Size: 8” x 6”
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Power: 8 watt
- Temperature control range is 68-108°F, Digital Reptile Thermostat temperature display range is 32 -140°F.
6. Fluker’s 29050 Heat Mat for Reptiles and Small Animals, Mini (4 x 5 Inches, 2 watt)
7. PeSandy Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Adjustment, 110V Non-Adhesive Heat Mat for Reptiles Tortoise Snakes Lizard Gecko Hermit Crab Turtle Amphibians – 7W/ 14W/ 20W Removable Under Tank Heat Pad
- [ UPGRADED MATERIAL, SAFE & BALANCED HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heating pad is safe and balanced temperature distribution, provides gentle and warm heats for your love pet or insect breeding. Please Note: Don’t lay reptile or insect directly on top of the pad.
- [ OVERHEAT PROTECT, SLOW HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heat mat slow heating was designed to prevent overheat, it takes around half an hour to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tanks may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into the MAX position or put a few thin thermal insulation films on the bottom of the pad. Note: No digital display on the dial.
- [ EASY TO USE AND INSTALL ] – Optional mounting reptile heat pad on the bottom or side of your terrarium or vivarium. It is highly recommended to use this heating pad with a thermostat and please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- [ REMOVABLE, FREE OF GLUE ] – PeSandy under tank heater without adhesive paper. It can be used inside or under the tank as your desire or change of tank. No need to worry your tank mess up by the stick. Please Note: Don’t cover the heating pad with non-thermally conductive objects such as wood chips, coconut soil, and quilt towels.
- [SUITABLE FOR MOST REPTILE AND INSECT BREEDING ] – Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that require belly heat. Please Note: PeSandy is the only seller to sell the original product of PeSandy. If you purchase from another unauthorized seller, PeSandy will not be responsible for after-sales service.
Give your pet the extra heat it needs. PeSandy heat mat’s durable construction provides uniform, evenly distributed heat. Easy to use and safe for all reptiles and amphibians. For use outside your pet’s enclosure. It can be mounted under or on side of your pet’s enclosure.
– Regulating power switch;
– Low power consumption;
– Enclosed circuit, leak-proof;
– Uniform heat dissipation, waterproof;
– Safe to use, won’t hurt your lovely pet;
– Pad can be used under a tank or vivarium;
– Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that requires belly heat;
– Material: PET;
– Weight: 7W – 100g/ 3.52oz, 14W – 135g/ 4.76oz, 20W – 165g/ 5.82oz;
– Color: Black;
– Plug Style: US Plug;
– Voltage Range: 100v- 120v;
– Regulating Range: 0-35 Degree;
7W – 28 x 15cm/ 11 x 6 inches;
14W – 28 x 28cm/ 11 x 11 inches;
20W – 42 x 28cm/ 16.5 x 11 inches;
1. Highly recommend using the PeSandy terrarium heating pad with a thermostat. Or use a temp gun and check the temps to ensure correct temps.
2. The reptile heater mat is slightly waterproof, do not immerse it in water or long-term in high-temperature environment, so as not to cause electrical short-circuit and burn hazards.
1 x Adjustable Reptile Heating Pad(US Plug).
8. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad – Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,6 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
9. iPower Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heat Mat for Small Animals
- Uniform heat: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Paste where you want: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it
- Applications: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea
- Specifications: 6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6 ft. Power cord
- QUALITY : Waterproof, 1 Year Manufacturer
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 6″x8″ ; 8W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc. At room temperature 68°F(20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 86°F(30°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
10. AIICIOO Upgrade Reptile Heat Mat with Thermostat – Adhesive Removable Under Tank Heat Mat Temperature Adjustable for 10-20 gal Tank Reptiles Amphibians Hermit Crab Snake Lizard
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases the probability of melting and separating.
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time
- OVERHEAT PROTECT – Reptile heat mat lower 7 watt power was designed to prevent overheat, it take around half an hours to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tank may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into MAX position.
- SIMPLY HEATING SET UP – reptile thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- APPLICATIONS –This combo set ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, homebrewing, or Kombucha tea.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad For Hermit Crab for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!