Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell carbon monoxide detector in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell carbon monoxide detector in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell carbon monoxide detector which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
961 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco 5800CO Wireless CO Detector
2. Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-Copp-B-LPM
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated – Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED’s – Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display helps to provide your home with extensive protection against the dangerous threat posed by the odorless and colorless gas. With an increasing number of state and local governments passing legislation requiring CO detectors in homes, it’s never been a better time to safeguard your family against carbon monoxide exposure.
Kidde’s KN-COPP-LPM carbon monoxide detector is a free-standing unit, adding flexibility to placement around your home. View larger
The KN-COPP-LPM is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm measures the exposure to carbon monoxide over time; it is designed to sound at 85 decibels at 10 feet when it detects 70 ppm (parts per million) of CO for 60 to 240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 to 50 minutes, or 400 ppm for 4 to 15 minutes. The easily visible digital display indicates the level of CO that the unit is sensing, and it updates the status every 15 seconds for timely and accurate readings. Its free-standing design allows for attachment to a wall or placement on a counter or nightstand for convenient and comprehensive protection. The KN-COPP-LPM also includes a slide-out battery door that provides immediate access to the power source as well as a battery safeguard that makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries installed. An LED lighting system on the unit signals power levels and sourcing: the green LED will flash once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present, and the red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or the CO threat is eliminated. This device has an expected 7-year lifespan and comes equipped with a five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde KN-COPP-LPM battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display and three AA batteries.
|The KN-COPP-LPM features an easy-to-read digital display in front and an easy-access door to the batteries in back. (Click each to enlarge)|
3. 5800COMBO Wireless Combination Photoelectric Smoke/Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for use with Honeywell’s 5800 Series
4. Kidde KN-COB-B-LP2 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde 9Co5 Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Detector Utilizes Sophisticated Electronic Components To Protect Individuals And Families. Its Snap-On Cover Provides Immediate Battery Access, While Its Safety Feature Makes It Difficult To Close The Cover If The Batteries ArenMade in: United States Dimensions: 11.5 X 11.5 X 7.5Brand: Kidde Item Weight: 0.75includes: Unit Instruction Guide
With the use of sophisticated electronic components, the Kidde 9CO5-LP battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm protects you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. Also included is an intuitive slide-out battery door that gives easy and immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature mechanism that makes the unit difficult to close without the proper installation of the batteries. This easy-to-install alarm is appropriate for all living areas and comes with a 7-year life warranty and 5-year limited warranty.
The Kidde 9CO5-LP will alert you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. This battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm continuously monitors carbon monoxide levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection.
This unit uses an electrochemical sensor, and when it detects carbon monoxide, it will alert the user with a distinct pattern. The alarm pattern is four short beeps, followed by five seconds of silence, then four more short beeps with a corresponding red LED light. This cycle will continue for four minutes and then change to one cycle every minute until the device is reset or the carbon monoxide is eliminated. In addition, the red LED light will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or carbon monoxide is removed from the surrounding area. When there is no carbon monoxide present, a green LED light will flash every 30 seconds, indicating a properly operating alarm when power is present.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde 9CO5-LP unit and two AA batteries.
- Battery operated (3AA batteries included) – Provides protection during power outages
- Battery lockout system – Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries
- Slide-out battery door cover – Gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/reset button – Tests the unit for proper operation and can also reset the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Low battery signal – Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced
- Green LED – Flashes every 30-seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound
5. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
6. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
7. System Sensor CO1224TR Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12/24 VDC, 4-Wire
- Price For: Each Standards: UL, CSFM Features: Six Year End-Of-Life Timer, Low Current Draw of 20mA in Standby and 40mA in Alarm, Full UL 2075 Compliance Item: Carbon Monoxide Alarm Power Source: 12/24 VDC, Four-Wire Hush Button: Yes Digital Readout: No Audible Alert: 85dB Operating Temp.: 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F Visual Alert: Red LED Height: 1-19/64″ Interconnection Capability: No
- Detection Method: Electrochemical Battery Backup: No Diameter: 6″ Locking Pin: No Test Button: Yes Manufacturers Warranty Length: 3 yr. Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico
‘ Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Detection Method Electrochemical, No Interconnection Capability, Power Source 12/24 VDC, Four-Wire, Audible Alert 85dB, Visual Alert Red LED, Diameter 6 In., Height 1-19/64 In., Digital Readout No, Battery Backup No, Features Six Year End-Of-Life Timer, Low Current Draw of 20mA in Standby and 40mA in Alarm, Full UL 2075 Compliance, Hush Button Yes, Locking Pin No, Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F, Standards UL, CSFM, Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. ‘
8. MSA 10107602 Altair 4X Portable Combustible Gas, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide and Carbon Monoxide Monitor with Motion Alert
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Carbon Monoxide Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!