Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell lab goggles z87 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell lab goggles z87 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell lab goggles z87 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
591 reviews analysed
1. Uvex S3800 Strategy Safety Goggles, Gray Body, Clear Uvextra Anti-Fog Lens, Direct Vent, Fabric Headband
- Soft, flexible body conforms to the face, providing an exceptional fit for All-Day comfort and maximum protection – even in the harshest conditions
- Optically perfected Polycarbonate Lens delivers excellent peripheral vision and complete protection, while fitting comfortably over most prescription eyewear
- Ventilation options to meet most applications: Direct Vent, Closed Vent, Indirect Vent and Indirect Vent with Foam Lining for Dust and Sand Protection
- Fits over most Prescription Eyewear
- Complies with ANSI Z87+ And CSA Z94.3 Standards
2. UVEX by Honeywell A800 Series Safety Eyewear Clear Lens with Anti-Scratch Hardcoat
- STYLE: Sporty, ultra- lightweight, 9-base wrap-around frame
- COMFORT: Soft, padded temple tips and non-slip nose bridge provide a secure, comfortable fit
- CLEAR LENS: Clear Lens is recommended for indoor and outdoor environments where normal to low light conditions exist. This Clear lens has a Visible Light Transmittance of 92% and provides true color recognition. The clear lens will absorb 99.9% of UVA radiation.
- CERTIFICATION: Meets the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard
Uvex A800 Series provides ultra- lightweight protection and added comfort at a great value. Available in 2 lens coatings: HC and Uvextra AF (on clear and gray lenses). Uvex A800 Series has a 9-base PC wraparound frame, flexible and padded temples, and a non-slip nose bridge.
3. UVEX by Honeywell 11250810 V-Maxx Safety Goggle Indirect Vent, Neoprene Headband, Clear Lens with Fog-Ban Anti-Fog Coating
- STYLE: Sleek wrap-around styling for a 180 degree, clear field of vision
- ADJUSTMENT: Pivoting headband clips to adjust strap around hard hats or hearing protection
- PEEL-OFF: Peel-off goggle covers available to extend the life of the lens
- OTG: Can be worn over most prescription eyewear (OTG compatible)
- VENTILATION: Indirect ventilation styles for impact or splash applications
- CERTIFICATION: Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) and Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
V-Maxx Safety Goggle Indirect Vent. A sporty style goggle for increased wearer acceptance. Fits a wide variety of workers and can be worn over prescription eyewear and with most half-mask respirators.
4. Uvex S2880HS Avatar Adjustable Safety Glasses with HydroShield Anti-Fog Coating, Standard, Teal/Black
5. Uvex by Honeywell Genesis Safety Glasses, Black Frame with Clear Lens & Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating (S3200X)
- LENS TINTS FOR ANY TASK: Uvex lens tint applications include sun & glare reduction, fluorescent/halogen/sodium lamp low light areas, indoor/outdoor transition, welding and traffic signal recognition
- PERMANENT LENS COATINGS: Uvex lens coatings deliver long-lasting anti-fog & anti-scratch performance
- permanent bonding to the lens prevents wash/wear off even after extended use or repeated cleanings
- SAFETY: 3/4 Frame & wraparound 9-base uni-lens offer uncompromised peripheral vision and coverage
- select tints meet military V0 ballistic impact standards (7X ANSI requirements)
- CSA Z94.3 approved
- EASY, ECONOMICAL LENS REPLACEMENT: Allows for multiple lens tints and extends eyewear life
- ventilation channel between frame & lens vents the eye socket area for outstanding moisture and fog control
- COMFORT: Soft elastomer browguard diffuses impacts
- soft flexible nose fingers reduce slippage and conform to almost any nasal profile
- adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a custom fit
Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are engineered for comfort, protection and style, Our Genesis line is the number one selling premium protective eyewear in the market, delivering an incredible range of superior product benefits. Built with MMT (Multi-Material Technology), these safety glasses offer the highest available impact safety: military V0 ballistic test protection against impact energies 7X higher than ANSI requirements (on select tints). They are also certified to meet CSA Z94.3 standards. Some models also feature an advanced TPE frame formulation that performs exceptionally well in environments where chemical mist, cutting oils and high moisture are present. The wraparound 9-base uni-lens offers excellent side coverage and peripheral vision, and the adjustable temple length & lens inclination makes for a truly customized fit. Unique comfort features include a soft elastomer browguard to diffuse impacts, and soft, flexible nose fingers that reduce slippage and conform to almost any nasal profile. A ventilation channel between the frame and lens vents the eye socket area to deliver an outstanding level of moisture and fog control. Genesis safety eyewear also boasts an easy and economical lens replacement system to extend the life of your glasses. Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are available with multiple lens tints to suit almost any work environment. Uvex stands for “Ultra Violet Excluded”, which means our safety glasses employ specifically formulated resins that filter 99.9% of the UV radiation in accordance to the U6 scale of the Z87 standard. Uvex has also developed Spectrum Control Technology (SCT), which incorporates unique dyes designed to absorb select wavelengths of radiant energy (light). Our anti-glare glasses, tinted safety glasses and safety sunglasses are designed to manipulate light to reduce a spectral hazard, or to provide distinctive filtration for specific safety eyewear viewing tasks. Examples include filtering solar radiation to reduce glare, and blocking radiation from welding to protect workers around these operations. Multiple anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings are also available. The new HydroShield technology provides our best anti-fog lens coating, keeping your vision clear up to 90X longer than most other competitive anti-fog safety glasses. The Uvextreme anti-fog coating offers great, dual-action performance under demanding hot and humid conditions for long lasting fog-free performance. Our Ultra-Dura hardcoat makes for some of the toughest scratch-resistant safety glasses in the world. Permanently bonded to the lens, it offers unparalleled scratch and chemical resistance. The dual anti-fog/anti-scratch Dura-Streme coating combines the benefits of our industry-leading Uvextreme anti-fog coating and our Ultra-Dura anti-scratch hardcoat. While the advanced anti-fog properties of Uvextreme help keep the interior of the lens clear from fogging, the rugged properties of Ultra-Dura protect the exterior of the lens from scuffs and scratches, adding up to three times more life to lenses.
From the Manufacturer
The Uvex Genesis is the best selling safety eyewear in the world, offering the best in comfort, protection and style. Built with patented Multi-Material Technology and a high level of adjustablilty, the Uvex Genesis delivers a broad range of superior benefits. Genesis provides workers with extraordinary all-day comfort and raises the bar on compliance. Made in the USA.
6. Uvex S0360X Ultra-spec 2000 Safety Eyewear, Orange Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
7. Uvex S360 Classic Safety Goggles, Clear Body, Clear Uvextreme Anti-Fog Lens, Indirect Vent
8. Uvex Stealth Safety Goggles with Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating (S3961C)
- Uvextreme anti-fog coating offers superior performance in extreme conditions and will withstand repeated cleanings
- Toric lens with gray tint is ideal for outdoor environments where glare and sunlight can cause eyestrain and fatigue
- easy and economical snap-on lens replacement
- Contemporary low-profile design protects comfortably against impacts and chemical splashes
- prescription compatible frame
- Soft, elastomer body flexes and conforms to the face for a secure, comfortable, gap-free fit
- pivoting, quick-adjust neoprene headband provides easy adjustment for a comfortable fit
- Indirect ventilation system minimizes fogging
- meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3
- made in the U.S.A.
9. Uvex Ultra-Spec 2000 Visitor Specs Safety Glasses with Amber Uvextreme Anti-Fog Lens (S0290X)
- IDEAL VISITOR SPECS: Ultra-Spec Safety Glasses are ideal for use by office workers entering the factory floor and by guests during plant visits, factory inspections, tours etc
- fits most face shapes & sizes
- meets ANSI Z87.1+ 2015 and CSA Z94.3 standards
- SAFETY & COMFORT: Wraparound uni-lens design and built-in side shields protect against flying debris, splashes, airborne droplets etc.
- side shields feature venting for better airflow and comfort
- adjustable temple length ensures comfortable, custom fit
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Made of 100% Polycarbonate material for durability
- coatings are permanently bonded to the lens to prevent wash/wear off even after high cleanings & usage
- protects against abrasions, impacts, airborne particulates and biohazards
- ANTI-FOG AND ANTI-SCRATCH LENS COATING OPTIONS: Choose the Uvextreme lens coating for excellent fog-free performance under hot and humid conditions OR choose the Ultra-Dura hard coat: one of the toughest anti-scratch coatings in the world
- MULTIPLE LENS TINTS FOR DIFFERENT WORK ENVIRONMENTS: Clear lens is suitable for most work environments
- amber lens enhances contrast in low-light environments for better vision
- gray lens is ideal for outdoors where glare & sunlight can cause eye strain
Ultra-Spec 2000 Visitor Specs Safety Glasses are ideal for casual use by office workers entering factory areas, and also for guests during plant visits, factory inspections, tours and other occasions. The model features a wraparound uni-lens design and vented side shields for protection and comfort. The adjustable temple length ensures a comfortable, custom fit through extended wear. The 100% Polycarbonate lens is extremely tough, and the lens coatings are permanently bonded to the lens for long-lasting durability. Two lens coatings are available: Uvextreme anti-fog for performance under hot and humid conditions, and the Ultra-Dura hard coat to protect against scuffing and scratching. Multiple lens tints are also available including clear, amber and grey options for different applications. Tested to meet ANSI Z87.1+ 2015 and CSA Z94.3 standards.
From the Manufacturer
The Uvex Ultra-spec 2000 is a highly economical solution for visitor safety eyewear. When all-day use is not a factor, the Ultra-spec will protect your users and your bottom line. Features adjustable temples for a closer fit and optional lens coatings for different work environments. Made in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Lab Goggles Z87 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!