Finding your suitable readers for honeywell smoke detector 5808w3 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell smoke detector 5808w3 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
939 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
2. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
3. Honeywell – 5193SD – Smoke Detector, Photo, Vplex
4. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
5. Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Detector Alarm | Model i9010
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply
- no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket, HushTM – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement, Tamper Resist – (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs, LED – A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- Sealed in lithium battery never replace battery over the ten-year life of the alarm
- Self activation alarm automatically activates when securely attached to the mounting bracket
- Smart hush temporarily silences nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Rapidly flashing red LED alerts the user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test reset button was used
- Kidde?s smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
The Kidde I9010 is a 10-year, sealed battery operated smoke alarm featuring hush™, alarm memory, and a self-activation mechanism that makes installation simple and easy. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches-everything is automatic. The sealed-in board-mounted battery will power the unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement battery will ever be needed, and an end of life alert indicates when it is time to replace the alarm. At the end of the alarm’s 10-year life, deactivation of the alarm is just as easy. Using a tool such as a small screwdriver, a deactivation switch removes power from the alarm and renders the battery safe for disposal. As an added safety mechanism, The alarm lockout feature prevents a deactivated unit from being mounted back on the mounting bracket. This alarm also features hush™ technology, allowing consumers to temporarily silence nuisance alarms, and an alarm memory feature that alerts the user via rapidly flashing LED lights if the alarm has sounded since the last time The test/Reset button was used. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
No need to worry about faulty batteries with the Kidde i0910 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm. This worry-free alarm contains a sealed-in lithium power supply that lasts the lifetime of the unit. Dependable and easy to install, this no-maintenance alarm saves on labor and battery costs over its lifetime. Save up to $60 in Battery Replacement Costs This worry-free smoke alarm can save you a lot of time and money over its lifetime (an estimated $60 over the 10 year life of the alarm). This alarm can save you–and the local landfill–from the cost, hassle, and waste of lots of batteries. This smoke alarm is also a great choice for hallways and high ceilings, where changing batteries can be especially difficult. Never Replace a Battery Again. View the 10-year worry-free smoke alarm. i4618 Never change a battery again. The Kidde Sealed Lithium Smoke Alarm saves you up to $60 and eliminates battery replacement hassles. Product Highlights No battery replacement for the lifetime of the alarm Powered by a tamper-free sealed lithium power supply Self-Activation automatically activates unit when attached to bracket Smart Hush silences alarm in non emergencies Money-saving alarm is great for homes and rental properties This alarm uses ionization sensing technology for the smoke alarm. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home. Great for Homes and Rental Properties This tamper-free alarm prevents battery or alarm removal, eliminating worry about unauthorized battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of the alarm. Also, this alarm is a good choice for rental properties and high-density dwellings, as its sealed tamper-free design prevents theft, while also reducing labor and material costs. This helps to ensure that the property and inhabitants are protected by a fully operational alarm. Easy to Install with Self Activation The innovative automatic activation of this alarm is unlike any other smoke alarm design. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull tabs and no switches–everything is automatic. At the end of the alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. You can use a simple tool, such as a screwdriver, to deactivate the unit, stopping the low-battery chirp and making the alarm safe for disposal. The sealed-in board-mounted batteries will power the unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement batteries will ever be needed. Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience By pressing the smoke alarm’s Hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners. This alarm’s Smart Hush feature has the capability of temporarily desensitizing the alarm circuit for up to eight minutes. This feature is to be used only when a known alarm condition, such as smoke from cooking, activates the alarm. The smoke alarm is desensitized by pushing the Test/Hush button on the smoke alarm cover. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately. The red LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every eight seconds while in Hush mode. This indicates that the alarm is in a temporarily desensitized condition. Additionally, the smoke alarm will automatically reset after approximately eight minutes and sound the alarm if particles of combustion are still present. Smart Hush can be used repeatedly until the air has been cleared of the condition causing the alarm. Pushing the Test/Hush button on the alarm will end the hush period. Power Outage Protection, Indicator LED, and Test Feature A 10-year sealed lithium battery powers this alarm, providing continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards even during power outages. Because a smoke alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 40 to 45 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm contains a Test/Reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn. The unit measures just 5.6 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in depth, and it features a neutral, white finish. This smoke alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls, such as flame detection and explosion-suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004. What’s in the Box Kidde i0910 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm with mounting bracket and hardware, 10-year limited warranty, and bilingual user’s manual.
6. 3 Pack Fire Alarms Smoke Detector Battery Operated with Photoelectric Sensor and Silence Button, Travel Portable Smoke Alarms
- 【Photoelectric Technology】Our photoelectric smoke alarm with Photoelectric technology which is optimized to detect slow smoldering fires which generate light smoke, little heat and may smolder for hours before bursting into flames.
- 【Sound& LED warning】When the alarm senses products of combustion and goes into alarm,the red LED will flash rapidly(one flash per second).The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.Smoke alarms can only sound their alarms when they detect smoke or detect combustion particles in the air.They do not sense heat,flame,or gas.
- 【Easy Installation】Can be installed in several minutes. Coming with screws and bracket. Powered by one 9V battery(included), it will not be affected by power outage. When an intermittent “chirp” accompanied by a red LED flash every 32 seconds indicates a low battery.
- 【Suitable for multiple places】This smoke alarm does not contain any radioactive material. Smoke alarms should be installed in every room (except the bathroom and kitchen), finished attics and basements, making sure the people in your home will be able to hear and respond to the alarm sound.
- 【Warranty and Service】If there are any problems with our products ,you can contact us ,we must reply you within 24hours as soon as possible.NOTE: Please test it once a month to ensure that the smoke alarm works properly. Please clean up the dust on the alarm every 6 months to prevent the smoke alarm from being clogged or blocked.
Complete Home Protection
According to US data analysis, a family fire begins every 38 seconds. The faster you know about the fire, the sooner you start moving your family, and the smoke alarm at work reduces the risk of home fire deaths by 50%.
1.The smoke alarm with test button allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
2.It features a low battery alert to remind you when to change the battery and has a missing battery guard to ensure that a battery is placed inside the alarm.
3.The side battery drawer slides open for easy battery replacement. A blinking power indicator on the unit confirms that it is receiving power.
4.The alarm contains an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance.
5.It can be mounted on either the ceiling or the wall and can be used in mobile homes and RVs.
Attention1.The Smoke Detector contains the test button.Flickering power indicator,When the red LED light flashes for 32 seconds, it indicates that the smoke alarm is running normally.
2.When the alarm senses products of combustion and goes into alarm, the red LED will flash rapidly (one flash per second)..The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
1.DC 9V battery operated
2.Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
3.Loud>85dB (A) alarm signal @3M
4.Flash alarm indicator (red LED).
5.Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
6.Low battery signal
7.Safety clip feature, does not allow mounting of smoke alarm without battery installed
9.Easy to install with mounting bracket
10.5 years prodcut life time
7. First Alert BRK 7010B Hardwire Smoke Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor and Battery Backup
- 120-volt hardwired smoke alarm wires directly into your home’s electrical system
- Photoelectric sensor detects smoke from smoldering fires while minimizing false alarms
- Universal mounting bracket and plug-in power connector for hassle-free installation
- Equipped with Optipath 360 for more comprehensive detection
- Smoke detector can integrate with up to 18 compatible devices for extended coverage
The First Alert BRK 7010B hardwire photoelectric smoke alarm with battery backup is a hardwire 120V single or multiple station smoke alarm designed for residential home use and institutional locations such as hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multiple family dwellings. This alarm is inter-connectable and can be installed and linked with up to 18 compatible devices (up to 12 smoke alarms and 6 compatible devices like bells, horns and repeaters) so that when one triggers, all alarms sound. The First Alert BRK 7010B emits loud 85dB audible alarm. The alarm also features a photoelectric smoke sensor, which is particularly effective at detecting slow smoldering fires. The Frist Alert BRK 7010B hardwire smoke alarm with battery backup is packed with convenient features. The single test/silence button silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning; plus allows you to test the unit’s functionality quickly. The latching alarm indicator will automatically identify which unit initiated the alarm if alarms are installed in a series – helping identify the initial location and source of an incident. The smoke detector also includes an optional drawer and mounting bracket lock to prevent tampering or removal of the 9-volt battery. End of life signal provides audible notice when the alarm needs to be replaced after 10 years of service. This alarm is backed by a 10 year limited warranty and is tested to meet UL standards 217. Includes smoke alarm, mounting bracket, 9-volt backup battery and user’s manual.
The BRK hardwire smoke alarm with photoelectric sensor is designed to reduce common “nuisance” alarms. It’s an excellent choice for installations in or near kitchens, near fireplaces, or in hallways directly outside bathrooms, utility rooms, or other areas prone to steam. This alarm is also a popular choice for hotel/motel applications.
The 7010B AC-powered smoke alarm with photoelectric sensor includes these features:
- Photoelectric sensor which is more effective at detecting smoldering fires which smolder for hours before bursting into flame.
- 120-volt VAC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Quick plug-in power connector for easy installation.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Alarm indication which in an interconnected system, automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Optipath 360 technology allows 360-degree access to the layer of air on the ceiling or wall that carries the fire signatures (smoke, combustion particles and volatile components).
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
- Locking feature for tamper resistance.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user’s manual
8. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Backup Battery, 6-Pack, BRK 9120B6CP
- Note : A loose neutral (white wire) connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction.
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment
- tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- Keep your family safe with this 6-pack of hardwired smoke alarms
- the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
9. Kidde I4618AC Alarm Hardwire Smoke Detector with 9V Backup and Front Load Battery Door | Model i4618
- Front Load Battery Compartment for easy battery replacement
- Hush alarm control button silences nuisance alarms
- 9-Volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy-off cap ensures quick installation
- 360° mounting bracket allows mounting from any angle
Ac/dc direct wire smoke alarm with battery backup front access battery door simplifies changing batteries interconnect able with up to 18 Firex devices 85 decibel alarm model#: I4618.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Smoke Detector 5808W3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!