Finding your suitable readers for honeywell wireless smoke detector co is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell wireless smoke detector co including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
795 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco 5800CO Wireless CO Detector
2. 5800COMBO Wireless Combination Photoelectric Smoke/Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for use with Honeywell’s 5800 Series
3. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
4. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
5. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
6. Honeywell – 5193SD – Smoke Detector, Photo, Vplex
7. Honeywell C7232A1016 Carbon Dioxide Sensor
- Wall Mount CO2 Sensor, with no display, 0/2-10Vdc or 0/4-20mA output
- Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability
- C7232 provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels
8. Kidde P4010DCSCO-W Wire-Free Interconnect Combination CO 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Smoke Alarm
The P4010DCSCO-W is a 10-year, sealed battery smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm that features supervised wire-free interconnect capability and provides enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three color LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm. Kidde P4010 Series Alarms contain 10-year tamper proof batteries that eliminate the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized removal. Users are further shielded from late night battery chirps by the unit’s Ambient Light Sensing feature, which establishes a day/night cycle and prevents alarm chirping in dark conditions. Wire-Free Interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the home to sound once smoke is detected, which can provide more time to react. The National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72) has required smoke alarms in new homes to be interconnected since 1989, which traditionally involves running wiring to each alarm. Older and remodeled homes can now be updated to current standards without having to run any wiring to each alarm through walls and ceilings. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single AC Wire-Free Alarm and additional compatible DC Wire-Free alarms.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wireless Smoke Detector Co for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!