Nowadays, there are so many products of must have munchkin expansions in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for must have munchkin expansions in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings must have munchkin expansions which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
703 reviews analysed
1. Munchkin 8 – Half Horse, Will Travel Card Game
- Two new Races- Centaurs and Lizard Guys
- Three kinds of Race and Class Enhancers to munchkin you up!
- Lots more monsters… and lots more Treasures to loot after you kill them!
- 1-2 Hours
- 3 to 6 players
- 1 hour to play
- Our fans have been asking for new Races, and we’re giving them two in this set: Centaurs and Lizard Guys
- Plus new Race and Class Enhancers: you can be Elite, Legendary, or Elder
2. Exploding Kittens Card Game – Party Pack for Up to 10 Players – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- The Party Pack is the same family-friendly party game as Exploding Kittens but now for up to 10 players! Double the players, double the strategery!
- More than 8 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “Game of the Year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- “It’s like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.” -CNN
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions.
This Party Pack version of Exploding Kittens is still the same family-friendly, easy-to-learn card game as the original, but we’ve chosen some of our favorite cards from Exploding Kittens and the Imploding Kittens expansion deck to let you play with up to 10 players!
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game unless that player has a Defuse Card, which calms the volatile kittens using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Exploding Kittens is the most-backed crowd funded product in history…which we hate to brag about.
3. WHAT DO YOU MEME? Incohearent – Adult Party Game
- ADULTS ONLY: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Trust us.
- GET TALKING: Incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories — kinky, party and pop culture.
- HOW TO PLAY: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge. First player to decode 13 cards wins!
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult + family party games.
4. Mattel Games Uno Harry Potter Card Game
- Now you can play UNO in the company of your favorite Harry Potter characters! Same gameplay as Basic UNO but features images of Hermione, Harry, Ron, and other characters from the magical world of Harry Potter
- The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand, and the first player or team to 500 points wins
- Special action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild cards
- Sorting Hat card makes another player of our choice keep drawing cards until they get a Gryffindor card
- A wonderful gift for Harry Potter fans, age 7 and older. Contains 112 cards plus instructions. Colors and decorations may vary
It’s the fun, fast-paced card game you love now featuring iconic characters from the world of Harry Potter! Join Harry, Hermione, Ron, Professor Dumbledore and more of your favorite characters from Hogwarts for a night of UNO gameplay. Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck. Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand. Special action cards deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. There’s even a special Sorting Hat Rule Card! When you play this card, another player of your choice must keep drawing cards until they find a Gryffindor card! Other action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild Cards. First player or team to 500 wins – and when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” a great gift for Harry Potter fans, age 7 and older. Contains 112 cards plus instructions. for 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Colors and decorations may vary.
5. That’s What She Said – The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk… ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
6. WHAT DO YOU MEME? for The Girls – Adult Party Game
- ADULTS ONLY: Hey girl hey. This game is for ages 17+. NOT intended for children (or men). Trust us.
- THE PARTY (GAME): Ditch the dudes for the night, For The Girls is the game that every group of girlfriends needs – Period. Perfect for: Bachelorette Parties, Girls’ Night In, Girls’ Night Out, Birthday Parties, Sororities, Pre-games, Reunions, and more! Brought to you by the creators of What Do You Meme.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 100 ‘Truth or Dare’ cards, 100 ‘I Have Never’ cards, 100 ‘Rapid Fire’ cards, 100 ‘Best of the Best’ cards, 100 ‘Most Likely To’ cards, and one beautifully cubed die. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games. We’re also working on some family-friendly games so stay tuned!
7. Pun Intended – It’s All Pun and Games – Perfect Game for Pun Lovers
- FUN PARTY GAME | Why did we make a game about puns? Because fun is our res-pun-sibility. Pun Intended is for pun-loving people everywhere! Just like the vandals who destroyed the road signs, we pulled out all the stops.
- GREAT GIFT FOR PUN LOVERS! | Everybody knows somebody who loves puns and they think they are soooo punny. They’re like German sausages – the wurst! But look, some people like puns and other people like pickles, so just dill with it! Pun loving friends and family will love this game.
- LAUGHS AND GROANS | These puns are silly, witty, clever, painful at times, and sometimes downright stupid. It’s side-splitting, bust-a-gut, crack-up, unforgettable fun. In fact, a pony that recently played laughed so hard it became a little horse!
- PERFECT FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT | Tons of people do it every day, so why not play a game and see who’s a Pun Lover. Bring the fun to your next game night or family party. When the nut left a recent party it said, “cashew on the flip side”.
- INCLUDES | 1332 puns on 222 cards, scorepad, pencil, 1-minute timer, rules. Use a good, sharp pencil, because trying to write with a broken pencil is pointless.
Why did we make a game about puns? Because fun is our res-pun-sibility. Pun Intended is for pun-loving people everywhere! Teams have 1 minute to solve 6 puns that all start with the same letter and score points for each correct pun. The first team to 30 points wins! If you’re an astronaut and don’t like puns, please accept our Apollo-gees! The game is easy to learn and play in under 20-30 minutes. The suggested age is 13+. Unlike the man addicted to brake fluid who said he could stop at any time, you won’t be able to. Invite over your friends and family for a game night and play in teams or as individuals. If you don’t want to play the game just sit around and read the puns, but consider this your warning. You might become a pun lover too! P.S. We entered ten of these puns into a contest to see if any would win, but no pun in ten did!
8. BAD PEOPLE – The Savage Party Game You Probably Shouldn’t Play + The NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack
- HILARIOUS PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and brutal questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: “Most likely to run into a former partner and not remember their name?”, “Who gets paid too much for what they do?”, “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 370 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 250 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Comes with the Bad People base game and NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: It’s the most fun and savage card game ever! All players are involved at all times.
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000’s OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17+, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
9. Never Have I Ever a Fun Adult Party Card Game Ages 17+
- Ever crack up thinking, “why did I DO that?” Of course you have! Ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well… now’s your chance! Never Have I Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived. Just deal the cards, answer the questions, and toast to your friends being just as nutty as you are!
- Of all the drinking games, card games, board games, and party games out there, Never Have I Ever presents the BEST opportunity to learn hilarious facts about the people you THOUGHT you knew. It’s fast, fun, and perfect for your next game night.
- Just pour some drinks, follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made. What could be better?!
- Inside this box are hundreds of cards that were specially designed for a memorable party night. Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. So check your shame at the door and have fun!
- Makes a Great Gift – Ships directly from Amazon – 550 Cards | 4 – 12+ Players | Ages 17+
10. Bears vs Babies: A Card Game From the Creators of Exploding Kittens
This is a card game where you build monsters Who eat babies. Whoever eats the most babies wins. It was made by the same intelligent, attractive, people who made the best selling, kick starter-record breaking game, exploding kittens. Each game includes 107 cards (2. 5 x 3. 5 inches), A play mat, an FAQ sheet, and a Rule book All inside a furry box!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Must Have Munchkin Expansions for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!