Finding your suitable readers for single cup coffee maker k or filter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for single cup coffee maker k or filter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
915 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
2. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: the 60 oz. Water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG GOLD TONE MESH FILTER ACCESSORY: a reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
3. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
4. K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker – Brushed Silver
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. You are not limited to brewing only Keurig pods in the K-Elite coffee maker. However, we recommend brewing with our Keurig branded K-Cup pods to help ensure your beverage tastes its best.
5. Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-Cup carafe side. Features programmable timer, auto Pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs. Each brewerhas its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility. The Hamilton Beach flexbrew 2-way Coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple Coffee drinkers.Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
6. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
7. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
8. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
9. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Single Cup Coffee Maker K Or Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!