We spent many hours on research to finding smash up munchkin, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best smash up munchkin, you should not miss this article. smash up munchkin coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 smash up munchkin by our suggestions
777 reviews analysed
1. Smash Up – Munchkin, Card Game (Edge Entertainment edgsu07)
- Smash Up is the game in which each player joins two factions really different and comes to crush the other
- The sculpture of this box are the races and classes of Munchkin: Orcs, warriors, Medium, religious, dwarves, elves, thieves and magicians.
- All factions have their own powers and, of course, all the combinations are really different
2. Pegasus Spiele 17267G聽-聽Smash Up聽-聽Munchkin
3. Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) Smash Up
Smash Up Game
From the Manufacturer
The “shufflebuilding” game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents. Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play – pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power – and every combination of factions brings a different play experience. During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed. Sounds easy? How easy is it when an opponent’s Alien-Ninja decides to Beam Up your minions to other Bases – flat out Assassinate them? What about when the Pirate-Dinosaur player Full Sails in and releases King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground, or when the Wizard-Zombies use their Mystic Power to create an Outbreak, suddenly flooding minions onto the Base from the discard pile? Or what if you faced a Zombie-Dinosaur player instead and he created an Outbreak of massive beasts all at once? When a Base is smashed, each player in first, second and third place scores points. Fourth place? Sorry, bro – try harder next time. With eight different factions, Smash Up includes dozens of combinations to try. Pirate-Aliens play different than Ninja-Aliens, for instance. Which will you use to smash up your opponents? And did we mention the dinosaurs have laser beams?
4. Smash Up: Bigger Geekier Box
- The smash up bigger geekier box is the ultimate answer to storing smash up, which is of course the GREATEST need of our time.
- This all-new bigger geekier box has four large rows for storing all of your smash up cards, lots of foam bricks for stable storage, a closable token holder, and the all-new smash up comprehensive rulebook!
- This rulebook contains all of the rules for every unique card Type introduced throughout smash up expansions, as well as clarifications on any card that might have bent your brain in funny directions. Not only that, but the box also contains the geeks faction, and the all-stars faction!
- Don’t be like those poor saps on infomercials, constantly dropping your smash up cards in your salad, your yard, etc. Use the best in smash up storage: The bigger, geekier box!
5. Smash Up: Big in Japan
- Standalone, or combine with other smash up expansions for even crazier combos
- Kaiju! What? Huge oversized cards? Run! Run for your lives!
- Magical girls! Using spells and teamwork and Weaponized cuteness they smash bases!
- Mega troopers! Martial arts, colorful uniforms, and when the time is right they morph combine into a giant robot!
6. Munchkin Miracle 360 Tritan Spill Proof Water Bottle, Blue, 24 Oz
7. Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands
8. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
9. Pegasus Games 17261G – Smash Up – Madness Level 9000
10. Spin Master Games – Moustache Smash
- Remember which moustache you’re wearing and watch for a card match. If it’s the same color or shape, SMASH that ‘stache card! If you’re the fastest, you get a point.
- A Moustache Pass card makes everyone pass their ‘stache to their left. Don’t forget what your new one looks like or you might smash the wrong ‘stache!
- When the entire deck of 32 moustache cards is gone, the player who has collected the most moustache cards wins!
- Moustache Smash is for 3-6 players, ages 7+
- Includes: 6 Moustache Sticks, 32 Moustache Cards, and 1 Instruction Sheet.
Spin Master Games – Moustache Smash
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smash Up Munchkin for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!