We spent many hours on research to finding when to get baby walker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best when to get baby walker, you should not miss this article. when to get baby walker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 when to get baby walker by our suggestions
798 reviews analysed
1. Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker and Mobile Activity Center
- PROMOTES CHILD DEVELOPMENT – Whether used as a stationary activity center, push along, jumper or walker, each activity grows with your child to match their developmental milestones
- 4-IN-1 AND DONE – It’s the only entertainer you’ll ever need. Safely lock the wheels and baby can play stationary and swivel around. Or, they can push it, practice walking, or bounce and giggle
- EXPLORE THE SEVEN DEVELOPMENTAL WONDERS – Over 20 different activities invite baby to discover the Seven Developmental Wonders: cognition, language, fine motor skills, senses, gross motor skills, creativity, and emotional intelligence
- EASY TO CLEAN – Take care of those unavoidable messes by removing the seat pad and tossing it in the washing machine
- NESTS COMPACTLY – Designed to nest inside the outer frame, the activity center is easy to store when not in use
2. Bright Starts 3 Ways to Play Walker, Ford Mustang Pink, 6 Months +
- Three modes allow the 3 Ways to Play Walker – Ford Mustang to grow with baby. Adjust the frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height
- Two can play at once with the normal walker mode and push-behind mode. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the car from the walker base.
- It doesn’t just look like a Ford Mustang, it sounds like one too – baby will love the “V8” engine sounds. Removable steering wheel play station allows for more fun during floor play or on the go
- A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby. Easily clean up by wiping clean or toss the seat cushion into the washing machine
- Folds easily for storage and portability. Safety enhanced with rubber feet that “brake” when baby gets too close to uneven surfaces like stairs
Ford and Bright Starts bring families together to put the power into playtime. Encourage baby to Go Further with Ford in the 3 Ways to Play Walker – Ford Mustang. Designed to handle baby’s steps at almost any stage, this amazing 3 in 1 walker for baby supports both beginning and more experienced walkers. Two can play at once. One baby can play in normal walker mode to encourage gross motor skills and more advanced walkers can use the push-behind mode. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the truck from the walker base. Baby will “race” right into imaginative play with the authentic car sounds, lights, gear shifter, steering wheel and the look of this sleek, yellow Ford Mustang walker. The removable steering wheel play station can be used for floor play or on the go. A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby. The design of this baby walker allows for easy fold, storage and portability. The walker can be easily kept clean by wiping it down where needed and tossing the seat cushion into the washing machine. It is safety enhanced with rubber feet that “brake” and a sturdy frame. Make the fun last even longer by adjusting the walker frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height.
3. Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk! DX Developmental Walker, Nantucket 2, One Size
First steps are easier with our ready, set, walk! Dx developmental walker. Your little one can stretch their legs while being entertained with toys that provide sensory and tactile stimulation, and help develop gross motor skills, thinking and problem solving. The three-position height adjustment supports the growing height and size of your child, all while encouraging first steps. Plus, the Extra-wide base provides added stability. This feature-rich child walker provides multiple developmental activities and 12 different songs designed to amuse and delight, while stimulating baby’s visual and auditory senses. It includes a large tray that’s great for snacks, with plenty of room for baby to play with toys. There’s no need to worry about messes with the easy-to-remove, machine-washable seat pad. The walker nests and locks together into a compact shape for storage or trips away from home. With a weight range up to 30 pounds, it’s an excellent option for babies getting ready to walk.
4. Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker with Activity Tray
- KEEP YOUR LITTLE ONE ENTERTAINED – This walker features playful sounds, lights, and five dinosaur-themed toys that promote fine motor control development
- LARGE SNACK AND PLAY AREA – The activity trays swing to the side revealing a large tray that’s perfect for snack time or a favorite toy
- MACHINE WASHABLE – The padded seat is machine washable, making it simple to keep clean when messes happen.Assembled product dimensions (L x W x H): 28.10 x 24.00 x 22.50 Inches
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS – The walker features 3 different height positions. This allows you to easily keep your child at the right height as they grow
- COMPACT DESIGN FOR STORAGE – Designed to fold down and nest inside the outer frame, the walker is easier to store away when not in use
5. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Toddler and Baby Walker – Seated or Walk-Behind Position, Easy to Fold, Adjustable Seat Height, Fun Toys and Activities for Baby girl or boy, Jubliee
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN – Easily converts from a seated activity walker to a walk-behind walker
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT – Adjustable seat pad height to grow with your baby. Skid-resistant friction pads on base for child safety
- FUN TOYS &
- ACTIVITIES – Entertain baby with fun developmental toys include upright flower mirror toy with crinkle petals and textured stem, spinning ball for batting play and bead bar for motor skill development
- SPACE SAVER — Easily folds flat for easy storage and trips away from home
- Gender:Boys, Girls
- EASY CLEAN – Machine-washable seat pad for quick clean-ups
6. Baby Trend Trend Walker, Emily
7. Momo Baby Boys First Walker Toddler Mason Leather Sandals Shoes – 8 Black/Gray
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Rubber soles with deep tread pattern increases slip-resistance
- Flexibility of the sole enables a better natural shift of weight from the back to front of the shoe when walking
- Fan-shaped toe box resembles the shape of child’s foot, allowing the big and small toe to move freely
- Adjustable elastic straps with Velcro makes it simple to get on and off
8. Joovy Spoon Walker, Blueberry
- Super sized tray with removable insert, insert is dishwasher safe
- Wide base ensures that little fingers won’t get p”ed
- Seat pad is supportive and comfortable, machine washable
- Three height positions, oversized wheels and non slip stair pads
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
9. Baby Walking Assistant Toddler Walking Harness Handle Baby Walker by Autbye, Standing Up and Walking Learning Helper for Baby, 4 In 1 Functional Safety Walking Walker Harness for Baby 7-24 Month(Blue)
- ①The walking helper is a new and great idea to help baby learn to stand up, keep balance and walking during toddlers period.
- ②Material: Pearl Cotton for handle and shoulder straps, thicken soft cotton pads for oxter, breathable cotton for waistcoat. It can be used in all seasons.
- ③Full Adjustable Design: The straps and safety buckles are adjustable, which make your baby feel comfortable and reduce your backache from bending over.
- ④Functional: The helper is second enhanced version, the top handle is removable, which allow you to pull the baby with one hand or two hands.
- ⑤Note: Hand washing only, air dry. Don’t dry cleaning or washing machine. We also released some new baby products, such as baby need pads, baby bath seat, please go to our store for checking if needed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found When To Get Baby Walker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!