688 reviews analysed
1. Dorman 904-806 Mechanical Vacuum Pump for Ford Truck
Dorman Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the bearing. A bearing failure will prevent the pump from producing vacuum. Depending on the vehicle, this may result in a loss of vent or temperature control inside the cabin, impaired or partial loss of braking or 4WD. Dorman has re-engineered the original needle bearing on the CAM which seizes, causing pump failure.
2. Cardone Select 90-1008 New Vacuum Pump
3. Cardone 64-1008 Remanufactured Diesel Vacuum Pump
A1 Cardone Remanufactured Vacuum Pumps are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered and tested to meet or exceed O.E.M performance, providing you reliable performance, every time. Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part you and your vehicle can rely on.
4. Delphi NLVP5041 Vacuum Pump and Component
5. Phoenix Systems (2006-B V-12 Petro Pump
6. APDTY 015917 Mechanical Vacuum Smog Air Pump For 1994-1995 Ford 7.3L Diesel (Replaces Ford F4TZ-2A451-A or Motorcraft BRPV5)
Brand New Engine Vacuum Pump
Fits 1994-1995 Ford E150/E250/E350 w.7.3L Diesel
Fits 1994-1995 Ford F250/F350/F450 w/7.3L Diesel
Replaces F4TZ-2A451-A, F5TA2A451AA
California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
7. Dorman 300-700 Vacuum Pump Pulley,Black
Dorman is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. Dorman has earned the reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. The prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.
8. Dorman 82582 HELP! Power Steering Cap
9. Phoenix Systems (2005-B) Bench Brake Bleeder Kit, One Person Bleeder, Fits All Makes and Models
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bench bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The Bench Bleeder is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix Medium Duty Shop Use Bench Bleed Kit, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit , one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
10. Standard Ignition VCP131 Vacuum Pump
Direct-fit OE replacement properly restores pressure to ensure efficient running of vehicle accessories. Includes high-quality O-rings and seals to prevent leaks and maintain proper vacuum pressure. Machine-cut pulley shaft ensures OE-matching dimensions for precise fit and ease of installation. Undergoes 100% pressure testing to prevent leaks and ensure OE-matching performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1995 Ford F350 Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!