We spent many hours on research to finding ge 4 prong dryer cord, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ge 4 prong dryer cord, you should not miss this article. ge 4 prong dryer cord coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ge 4 prong dryer cord by our suggestions
729 reviews analysed
1. GE WX09X10020 6-Feet 30-Amp 4 Wire Dryer Cord
2. Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord (30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug/Dryer Power Cord) – 10 Feet (NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire)
- 4 PRONG DRYER CORD for a 30A 4-wire dryer connection
- 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible
- 4 WIRE DRYER CORD with a NEMA 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models
- Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord
- HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts
- A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet
- 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary
- Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation
- Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more
- A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord
3. Whirlpool PT400L 4-Feet 4 Wire 30-Amp Dryer Power Cord
PT400L Power cord
From the Manufacturer
The 4-Feet dryer cord has a 4 prong plug and includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. The cord has ring terminal connectors that ensure the cord stays connected, and the heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. This UL-listed cord is stringently tested for household safety.
4. General Electric WX09X10002 4-Feet 30-Amp Wire Dryer Cord
5. Certified Appliance Accessories 4-Wire Closed-Eyelet 30-Amp Dryer Cord, 4ft
For years, licensed plumbers, electricians and appliance installers have relied on Certified Appliance Accessories for their power cords, hoses and connectors. Now you can too. Enjoy the convenience offered by this dryer cord from Certified Appliance Accessories. Its flexibility and durability ensure a reliable connection for your next home installation project. This high-quality dryer cord has been thoroughly tested and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Follow our illustrated, step-by-step directions included in the packaging. Always consult your appliance’s installation instructions. Check your appliance’s manual for the correct specifications to ensure this is the right cord for you. Thank you for choosing Certified Appliance Accessories—Your Appliance Connection Solution.
From the Manufacturer
4 foot 4-wire dryer cords are 250V closed eyelet and are UL Listed.
6. General Electric WX09X10037 4-Feet 50-Amp 4 Wire Range Cord
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WX09X10037 Range, Cord 4′ 50 Amp 4 wire.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WX09X10037 Range, Cord 4′ 50 Amp 4 wire
7. Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord, 30 Amp Appliance Cord (NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire) – 10 Feet
- DRYER POWER CORD 3 prong fits a standard 30A 3 wire dryer cord outlet
- 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996
- Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location
- 3 WIRE DRYER CORD with a 30A NEMA 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models
- Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord
- HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE 240V dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet
- SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction
- Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet
- 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary
- Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection
- Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord
- A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord
8. ALEKO WDC4W30A10 ETL 10-Foot Heavy Duty 4-Wire Dryer Cord, 30A
This is our 10 foot 30A 4-wire dryer cord. It is used to connect your dryer to the power source. This heavy duty dryer cord has a 4 prong plug and comes with two wire tension clips for easy installation. The right-angle plug allows installation closer to the wall. Meets electrical requirements and is ETL approved. This cord has 4 color coded wires with 4 ring terminal connectors, which ensure that the cord stays connected. The heavy duty insulation prevents cracking and kinking for long-lasting durability. Easy installation and great value.
9. Supplying Demand 4 Prong Wire Dryer Power Cord 30 AMP 250 Volts 4 Feet 10 AWG Wire 10-3 NM-B (4 Feet)
- Electrical Dryer Cord – Includes strain-relief clamp & screws
- Rated 30 Amps Up to 250 Volt
- 10/4 Gauge Wires – Closed eyelet terminals
- Fits all brands including but not limited to Whirlpool, GE, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Kenmore, Sears, and more.
- Compatible with top loading, front loading, and steam dryers
10. General Electric 84620 5-Feet 4 Wire 30-Amp Cord
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric 84620 5 Foot 4 Wire 30 Amp Cord.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric 84620 5 Foot 4 Wire 30 Amp Cord
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 4 Prong Dryer Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!